Talking to Your Doctor About CLL
Before starting treatment, you may have questions. It’s important to get the answers. Remember, your doctor and nurse are the best sources of information. Make a list of questions to ask your healthcare team.
It’s a good idea to take along a family member or friend to help you keep track of the answers. The questions below are a good starting point for a discussion about your CLL.
Your CLL Questions List
Download or print your CLL questions list to take with you.
Your CLL questions list
- Do I need treatment?
- How do you determine when treatment is needed?
- What are my treatment options?
- What will my treatment schedule be?
- What are the risks and side effects of my treatment?
- Is there more I can do to make the most of my treatment?
- Where can I find information about support to help me pay for my therapy?
- Where can I get more information about some treatment options for CLL?
This information does not take the place of talking with your doctor. Discuss with your doctor any questions you have about your medical condition or your treatment.