Talking to Your Doctor About Your CLL Treatment With RITUXAN Plus FC Chemotherapy
Before starting treatment, you may have questions. It’s important to get the answers. Remember, your doctor and nurse are the best sources of information. Make a list of questions to ask your healthcare team.
It’s also a good idea to take along a family member or friend to help you keep track of the answers. The questions below are a good starting point for a discussion about your CLL.
Your RITUXAN Questions List
Download or print this list. Then check off the questions you want to discuss with your doctor.
Your RITUXAN questions list
- Am I healthy enough for RITUXAN plus FC chemotherapy?
- What will my treatment schedule be?
- How can I prepare for an infusion?
- What are the risks and side effects of treatment with RITUXAN?
- Is there more I can do to make the most of my treatment?
- Where can I find information about support to help me pay for my RITUXAN therapy?
- Where can I get more information about RITUXAN and CLL
This information does not take the place of talking with your doctor. Discuss with your doctor any questions you have about your medical condition or your treatment.