What to Expect With RITUXAN Treatment Plus FC Chemotherapy
When you’re starting or considering RITUXAN treatment, it’s good to know what to expect. Review this section to learn more. Find out:
- Read the medication guide attached to the prescribing information—Talk to your doctor if you have any questions about your treatment with RITUXAN plus FC chemotherapy
- Ask questions—Be sure to tell your doctor or nurse about any concerns you have before beginning your infusion
- Pack something to eat or drink—There are no special rules about what you should eat or drink before an infusion. But you may be at the clinic most of the day. So you may want to bring some snacks or a packed meal
- Bring activities—You may want to bring activities such as crossword puzzles or a book to read to help you pass the time
- Arrange transportation—The medicines to reduce side effects may make you drowsy or dizzy, so it is a good idea to have someone else drive you home after treatments
- Ask your doctor or nurse about your medicine—If you take any other medicines, remind your doctor or nurse. Your doctor may give you special instructions that day
Prepare for infusion day
Download or print your Infusion Day checklist.
This information does not take the place of talking with your doctor. Discuss with your doctor any questions you have about your medical condition or your treatment.