Reimbursement and Support
For Authorized Distributor information please click here.
We focus on access so you can focus on health.
At Genentech, we develop therapies for serious or life-threatening medical conditions and we believe they should be accessible for the patients who need them.
Rituxan® Access Solutions is here to help you and your patients when a Genentech medicine is prescribed. Our knowledgeable and experienced Specialists can help you navigate the access and reimbursement process. Each patient’s insurance and financial situation is unique. We offer a full range of programs and services to meet the needs of you and your patients.
Rituxan Access Solutions: Service structure
COVERAGE AND REIMBURSEMENT
- Help with benefits and coverage issues
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization
- Help with reimbursement issues
- Denials and appeals
- Billing and coding information
- Genentech® Access to Care Foundation (GATCF) support for qualifying uninsured and rendered uninsured patients
- Referrals to co-pay assistance foundations
- Genentech therapy-specific co-pay cards
- Access to treatment support programs
- Additional support resources
- Online Resources
- Communication assistance services
- Translation services
- Telephone to telephone typewriter (TTY) services
- Product spoilage and replacement information
- Glossary of access and reimbursement terms
- The Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card helps eligible patients reduce their out-of-pocket co-pay expenses
- CancerCare is a leading national non-profit organization offering counseling, education and practical help free of charge to anyone affected by cancer
- Living with Lymphoma is a comprehensive service and information resource for all members of the non-Hodgkin's lymphoma community – regardless of whether they are RITUXAN patients
At Rituxan Access Solutions, we work hard to make information you need about coverage and reimbursement easily available:
- Via phone between the hours of 6 am and 5 pm PT Monday through Friday:
- On our Web site, 24 hours a day, every day:
Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card
See if your patients are eligible.
Prescribing Information including Medication Guide (PDF)
Attention Healthcare Provider: Provide Medication Guide to patient prior to RITUXAN infusion.
Important Safety Information