Talking With Your Doctor About RITUXAN
Before starting treatment, you may have questions. It's important to get the answers. Remember, your doctor and nurse are the best sources of information. Make a list of questions to ask your healthcare team.
It's also a good idea to take along a family member or friend to help you keep track of the answers.
The questions below are a good starting point for a discussion about your NHL.
- What kind and stage of NHL do I have?
- What are my treatment options?
- Is RITUXAN right for me?
- What will my treatment schedule be?
- What are the risks and side effects of treatment?
- Is there more I can do to keep my NHL in control for longer?
- Where can I find information about support to pay for my RITUXAN therapy?
- Where can I get more information about my treatment options and NHL?